Student in Sport therapy, University of Concordia
– 4th at general classification of the Mardis cycliste of Lachine
– 1st at the provincial criterium of Bromont
– 19th at GP POCO in Vancouver during the BC Superweek
– 11th at the National criterium of Montréal
– 2nd at the provincial criterium of St-Agathe and of Boucherville
I am a young energetic athlete of 23 years old who love sport! In the past, I was a student-athlete in Rowing; I changed my vocation for cycling during my last year of study in Nursing at Edouard-Montpetit’s college. I am involved in sport since I am very young: soccer, surf, water ski, alpine ski, rowing and of course, cycling! I am starting my 6th year of competitive road cycling, as well as my 5th year in cross country cycling with the team Magocep-Tornatech-Specialized. My passion for this sport always pushed me to exceed myself and to never abandon, even in the harder moments. I am a determine team member, I have always been the clown of the team, and I am always ready to sacrifice everything to make the team win. I always keep in mind, that pleasure and fun is the most important, even at a higher level. In love with the world of sport, I also oriented my career in the same way, as a sport therapist, which will allows me to stay in the sport environment and to use my abilities like caring, empathetic and dedication.